How do you erase ALL records of internet files?

xlax4ALL

I would like to know how to erase all records and files that contain my internet history or any related records or files. Your help would be appreciated very much.
:D

Hellbreather

Just clear your temp internet files and then clear your cache.
But you have to do this every time you visit the net

I wonder why you want to know this :p

leo

You might consider Webroot's Window Washer. It works with IE and AOL.
Once you get off the net it clears out all your internet activity, e.g. sites visited, temporary files, etc... then when it completes it's 'wash' you just click to 'minimize' it so that it remains as an active program.

This will prevent someone else using your computer to find out what site's you visited..

You may want to visit; www.webroot.com they have an array of products, and like anything else everyone has their own opinion as to what works for them.

I have Windows Washer Ver. 5.0, I believe that there is a newer version out there now. It's about a $30-35 program. If purchased be sure it's the newer version (beyond Ver. 5.0), it's hard to tell just looking at the container.

Good luck. :)

Last edited:

Hellbreather

This all depends on what he's trying to erase. if it's pRon don't use those and most of them report back to the authorities and they will track your computer usage. Just remove your cache if you just generally want to remove your stuff then go for it! :p

Hellbreather

Yeah lol. I have pRon links but I delete my cache :p But then again my girlfriends computer illerate so I dont need to worry anyway :D

xlax4ALL

"There are 10 types of people in the world, those who understand binary code, and those who don't"

HAHA :D thats great

Hellbreather

Yep we got it right, your just changing the subject in embrassment lol :p don't worry about it we all look at prOn from time to time.

Well normal human beings do. :p

xlax4ALL

Hellbreather said:
Yep we got it right, your just changing the subject in embrassment lol :p don't worry about it we all look at prOn from time to time.

Well normal human beings do. :p

not really. if I was embarassed about it why would I let you guys no it was true? :confused:

and yes all normal ppl do it :D

Last edited:

Hellbreather

No it's just the way that you changed the subjct to my sig. lol dont worry about anyway like I said,
If you want to remove those annoying prOn links jsut clear your cache every now and again.
I trust you know how to do this??????
If not then tell which Internet Browser your using? Firefox? IE ?

xlax4ALL

Hellbreather said:
No it's just the way that you changed the subjct to my sig. lol dont worry about anyway like I said,
If you want to remove those annoying prOn links jsut clear your cache every now and again.
I trust you know how to do this??????
If not then tell which Internet Browser your using? Firefox? IE ?

Now im embarased...i know how to in fire fox but never tried in IE :eek:

Hellbreather

Well the way to do it is to do this

Start -> Programs -> Accessories -> System Tools -> Disk Cleanup

Just delete everything in there
Also use Firefox from now on as it's the easiest way to clear your cache

xlax4ALL

If anyone is still reading this thread... Do "Internet Guards" keep their own record of the sites you have been to?