How do you know so much about computers?

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
I know some people will say school, but the only things I've learned in school are networking and server admin. Everything else has been hands on.

I took Computer Hardware Architecture in college and it was basically the A+ course, so I sailed through it, bored out of my mind.

Darren

Staff member
I know some people will say school, but the only things I've learned in school are networking and server admin. Everything else has been hands on.

I took Computer Hardware Architecture in college and it was basically the A+ course, so I sailed through it, bored out of my mind.

All I've learned is my time management skills are terrible.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Hands on. Have had my own computer repair business for quite a few years now, but it's only in my spare time as I have a full time job in a different field.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Grocery store. Will be promoted to Dairy Manager next month when the manager now retires. Yay me... The company is a division of Kroger called Food4Less.

Geoff

VIP Member
I've always been interested in technology and computers, so quite a bit of free time growing up always involved building computers, reading tech forums and blogs, etc. All of my corporate/business IT experience was learned in college, and as I've been working in the industry.