mr_simon
New Member
I am starting a new build, my first one, and I have just finished picking out the components for it, some of which I will take of my old PC.
I would be grateful if anyone could take a look through it and let me know if they can see any problems with it.
Case: Antec 300: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/143854
Motherboard: ASUS P5QL Pro iP43: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/149274
Processor: Intel 6300: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/167118
Graphics card: Gigabyte HD 4670 1GB DDR3 http://www.dabs.com/products/gigabyte-ati-radeon-4670-hd-1gb-ddr3-pci-express-2-0-dvi-5HYR.html
RAM: 8GB DDR2 800MHz PC2-6400 Kingston RAM Non-ECC http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390073039052
HDD: 500 GB SATA Drive http://www.ebuyer.com/product/124228
PSU: Corsair 550W http://www.eclipsecomputers.com/product.aspx?code=PSC-550VX&af=50
DVD Drive: Unsure, standard DVD-RW drive
OS: Windows 7 64 bit
Also this cooler: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/176157
The stuff in green is what I need to buy, otherwise I will take it off my current PC.
Thanks in advance =)
I would be grateful if anyone could take a look through it and let me know if they can see any problems with it.
Case: Antec 300: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/143854
Motherboard: ASUS P5QL Pro iP43: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/149274
Processor: Intel 6300: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/167118
Graphics card: Gigabyte HD 4670 1GB DDR3 http://www.dabs.com/products/gigabyte-ati-radeon-4670-hd-1gb-ddr3-pci-express-2-0-dvi-5HYR.html
RAM: 8GB DDR2 800MHz PC2-6400 Kingston RAM Non-ECC http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=390073039052
HDD: 500 GB SATA Drive http://www.ebuyer.com/product/124228
PSU: Corsair 550W http://www.eclipsecomputers.com/product.aspx?code=PSC-550VX&af=50
DVD Drive: Unsure, standard DVD-RW drive
OS: Windows 7 64 bit
Also this cooler: http://www.ebuyer.com/product/176157
The stuff in green is what I need to buy, otherwise I will take it off my current PC.
Thanks in advance =)