How done this look?

Vampiric Rouge

it looks like a very cheap psu. and the case looks very poor construction. it looks like the case will bend and warp very easly. but thats just what it seems like to me. if you plan on building it and reselling it then go for it. if your keeping it for a gaming pc for you then i would think twice about it :D

flame1117

banned
Vampiric Rouge said:
it looks like a very cheap psu. and the case looks very poor construction. it looks like the case will bend and warp very easly. but thats just what it seems like to me. if you plan on building it and reselling it then go for it. if your keeping it for a gaming pc for you then i would think twice about it :D

haha, the parrt about reselling made me laugh, I plan of keeping it, and a yes on gaming.

flame1117

banned
It came witht he keymouse mouse and all that good stuff too, but I guess my question was anwsered and I wont be getting it :)

mgoldb2

VIP Member
flame1117 said:
PSU any good?

# Power Specifications:
# 115V, 230V switchable power supply
# +3.3V @ 28A
# +5V @ 38A
# +12V @ 17A
# -12V @ 0.8A
# -5V @ 0.5A
# +5 Vsb @ 2A

That a bit weak on the 12v line. I would highly consider getting a better PSU if you get that kit.

Lax

VIP Member
theres only 17 amps on the 12 volt. for gaming you need around 30 atleast.
Indeed, think around 27-28A for the LOW end and anything above that for the high.