How Good Is This Tablet

GalaxyDreamer90

I'm getting more into mobile gaming these days as most mobile games are free. Right now I have all my games on my smart phone but I would really like to have them on a tablet. I was originally wanting to save up my money for a samsung galaxy tab s4 but I'm starting to think it would be too much and am now looking at getting a samsung galaxy tab s2 since it's cheaper. My only concern is that this device has been out for a few years now and I'm worried about being able to update it to the latest version of android and worried it may not be able handle all of the mobile games I play. I only plan on using this tablet for mobile gaming. Will it be good enough.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Android 7 is the latest it will get. You will only get 2 OS updates for every device usually. It came with andoid 5 so android 7 would be the best it would get. I would really save up for the S4, thats the one I would get anyway.

beers

Staff member
Budget? What games?

A12 has the best gpu performance but would be a jump to the iPad Pro.

GalaxyDreamer90

I guess I could get a used ipad pro from gamestop. It wouldn't be the newest ipad pro that just came out though, but it would cost me about as much to buy a used ipad pro as a new samsung galaxy tab s4. Would that be a better idea. How good is the ipad pro for gaming?

_Kyle_

I guess I could get a used ipad pro from gamestop. It wouldn't be the newest ipad pro that just came out though, but it would cost me about as much to buy a used ipad pro as a new samsung galaxy tab s4. Would that be a better idea. How good is the ipad pro for gaming?
Well, Android has a larger selection of games, and Samsung is a better brand in my opinion. I'd stick with the Galaxy S4, since Apple tends to slow down their older devices down with updates.

GalaxyDreamer90

Okay I'll go with the s4. I'm more familiar with android anyway because my phone is an android phone. It will just take a long time to save up my money since I'm on a budget now that I'm about to move on my own.

_Kyle_

Okay I'll go with the s4. I'm more familiar with android anyway because my phone is an android phone. It will just take a long time to save up my money since I'm on a budget now that I'm about to move on my own.

Well, good luck with moving. :)