How Long Would I Have To Wait Till They Re-Stock?

jonnyp11

maybe a week, maybe a month (shouldn't be), but need to check ever chance you get as they sell out very quick.

LooN3y

when will they have my GTX680, its preventing me from making my baby
when i do make it'll prevent me from having me a lady, or maybe?
let me get it so i can go on with my life, instead living in strife.
u know this is my GTX680 rap, right?

spirit

Staff member
Can you just not buy a 680 from somewhere else? Another store must have some about.

LooN3y

Can you just not buy a 680 from somewhere else? Another store must have some about.

i looked at about 8 other sites, with most of them being kinda shady looking (outdated site look, crappy; seems like they would take my card number and withdraw money some how)

their all sold out, and their selling it for 40-100 dollars more.

damn i saw some in stock when i first thought about making a gaming rig, didnt know it was in such demand.

chupacabra

just let him wait, he's like a little baby.

if he wants it so bad, he can spend 40$ more, yet he rather complain about having to wait and not wanting to spend 40$

LooN3y

if he wants it so bad, he can spend 40$ more, yet he rather complain about having to wait and not wanting to spend 40$

lol, i think i am gonna spend 40 dollars more, i would probably have but i haven't found any in stock.

sorry for asking but

so this model:

http://www.amazon.com/EVGA-SIGNATUR...=UTF8&qid=1337288600&sr=1-6&tag=5336653510-20

better than this model?:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814130771

and again, i wouldn't need to liquid cool it correct?

edit: I'm just having some fun waiting for the video card, i don't see why your so bothered by it.

Last edited:

wolfeking

banned
it is better, but not in any way that would result in any real world gains. All I am seeing is like a 20 some MHz OC on it, with same memory interface and memory speed. and same boost clock. So at 100% load, you will see equal performance.

If you want it now, then you are going to pay out the arse for it. I would highly suggest just waiting for newegg. Click the notify me button and it will tell you when they get more.

JLuchinski

I just got a 670 and it's an awesome card. The thing idles at 26 C so no you don't need to liquid cool it.

LooN3y

it is better, but not in any way that would result in any real world gains. All I am seeing is like a 20 some MHz OC on it, with same memory interface and memory speed. and same boost clock. So at 100% load, you will see equal performance.

If you want it now, then you are going to pay out the arse for it. I would highly suggest just waiting for newegg. Click the notify me button and it will tell you when they get more.

yea i did do the auto notify,

once the processor gets back on stock also, and if newegg doesnt stock up, ill prob get it from amazon then

Russ88765

Holy cow! $150 more off amazon than newegg, and newegg has better customer service guarantees. I'd have them auto-notify you by email, and just wait awhile. You'll automatically know the second one comes in, and you can pick it up.

chupacabra

Holy cow! $150 more off amazon than newegg, and newegg has better customer service guarantees. I'd have them auto-notify you by email, and just wait awhile. You'll automatically know the second one comes in, and you can pick it up.

yea sometimes buying at amazon is like the worst experience in more than one area

I have read both of your posts and it sound like you have done next to no research and have no clue what you are doing. If i where you i would spend your time actually reading up on gpu's and what all these number people are throwing at you mean and how to build a computer rather than camping the forum to post useless threads about when your video card will restock. No one cares that you have to wait a week to play your games. If you dont know wether or not you need liquid cooling there is a huge problem.

G80FTW

Iv been waiting for almost 2 weeks to get a GTX680. I have money waiting, but they dont seem to be stocking them. I have that exact one listed in the OP on auto-notify, havent got one email but Iv been checking every few hours as I am getting a little pissed.

On a side note, I did find 2 680s in stock, although I am not paying the price for them:

$845. No thanks.

It seems these cards are becoming quite the commodity. Im surprised those 2 are the only retailers that have jacked up the price like 90% seeing as how rare these cards seem to be.

G80FTW

$40 more? Are you kidding? Did you look at the prices? Maybe the prices have changed since the links were posted, but from what I saw those 3 links that were posted were all over $100 more than newegg and most of them were almot $150 more. The one I posted, which is the card I want, is listed as $345 more.

So I think there is good reason to complain.

chupacabra

$40 more? Are you kidding? Did you look at the prices? Maybe the prices have changed since the links were posted, but from what I saw those 3 links that were posted were all over $100 more than newegg and most of them were almot $150 more. The one I posted, which is the card I want, is listed as $345 more.

So I think there is good reason to complain.

lol loving the morons who doesn't know how to read, and don't look at the time.

By when i posted that he said there were some cards just over 40$ up to 100$ more expensive, but he waited too long so it became more of a 300$ issue, but i guess you failed to read like you should and just jumped in here talking without even knowing what's been going on

G80FTW

lol loving the morons who doesn't know how to read, and don't look at the time.

By when i posted that he said there were some cards just over 40$ up to 100$ more expensive, but he waited too long so it became more of a 300$ issue, but i guess you failed to read like you should and just jumped in here talking without even knowing what's been going on

Actually I did read. And by the time you responded, someone had already posted links to places that they were in stock. None of which being in the $40 more range.

So perhaps it was YOU that was late to post. I however, know exactly what is going on.

And I can tell you, in 5 days the issue has not changed. As I have been following this "out of stock" crap for the past 2 weeks and the prices have been the same for 2 weeks.