How many computers do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
In the family house.

2 Desktops,One the rig in sig and the other is just web browsing C2D based.
Also a Laptop with a Celeron which is just for web browsing.

I plan to sell my Tablet soon,and whatever i get for it buy a Netbook or Laptop for myself.

swchoi89

How do you guys afford so many? lol

I only got 1 laptop now (from work... specified in the signature). Recently sold my desktop because I don't use it anymore.

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Because I am............CRAZYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
7217.multidesk.jpg

Punk

Staff member
Two, mainly because I've always taken care of my computers so the first one is ten years old...

robina_80

counting work computers smartphones tablets etc

my house,

my desktop which is a full size tower in my bedroom
my parents a mini itx
sisters which is a tower and was my old rig but she has moved out
2 ipads, a netbook, numerous old laptops inc macs

work

my pc
mac mini
linux centos

Havoc

I have my Own Computer business that I run Part time out of my house.. Those are just the computer in my House...

S.T.A.R.S.

banned
Please tell me that is the UAC

Hahaha lol lol lol no it's not UAC loooooool.I just found that picture on google surfing so I thought it would be funny to put it here xD!!! :D:D:D
Hell I am CRAZY,but EVEN I do not need 24 screens AT ONCE xD!!!

So anyway like I already said couple of times in "Post A Pic Of Your Pc Here :)"thread...I am finally on the last STAGE 3 of my work and I should be done by the end of this month.It's really nothing special,but I DID DO MY BEST to make it as best as I possibly could considering that I had to tuck everything in one small room which will very soon (if something does not go wrong AGAIN lol) be the main UAC data complex center working environment room. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.