How many fans?

How many fans do you have in your case (not incl. PSU)

Votes: 2 6.1%

Votes: 2 6.1%

Votes: 5 15.2%

Votes: 8 24.2%

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • 5 +

Votes: 12 36.4%

• Total voters

Mattu

Yet another poll :D (hopefully nobody's ever posted this before) How many fans do you have in your computer case? (not including the PSU's fan but CPU fan and other fans)

Last edited:

Yasu

3x 120mm (1 of them was modded to the case)
2x 80mm (PCI video card cooler)
1x 92mm (CPU)

Bobo

banned
only 2x80mm right now, but soon I will have 4x80mm, 1x120mm, and a CPU cooler.

edit: forgot the CPU...

diduknowthat

formerly liuliuboy
I usually have 2 back 80mm and 1 side 80mm fans running. But if it gets hot, i can turn on the 2 80mm in the front.

Mattu

I guess I've never told how many I have. I only have 2. One 80mm exsaust fan in the back of my case and one heatsink and fan on top of my processor (in my sig computer)

Geoff

VIP Member
It seems like he means case fans, or similar fans. Since almost everyone has a PSU, GPU, and CPU fan, they shouldn't be included in the poll.

Rambo

[-0MEGA-] said:
It seems like he means case fans, or similar fans. Since almost everyone has a PSU, GPU, and CPU fan, they shouldn't be included in the poll.

Yeah, that was my first thought. So really, I voted properly. :) I should really edit my signature... It says I have 6 Fans (which I did at one point... It was too loud though...)

That would mean i have 7 right now. 2 for the main hard drive, 2 80mm stacked on top of each other for double the power, 2 PCI fans and a small 40mm or 50mm fan in the front.

Bobo

banned
Edgesilhouette said:
2 80mm stacked on top of each other for double the power
How is that double power? If they are spinning at the same speed, then the air doesn't move any faster.

Bobo said:
How is that double power? If they are spinning at the same speed, then the air doesn't move any faster.

I tested it with a lighter. And how far the flame what blown with just one and then the second on top. There is a difference.

Bobo

banned
Edgesilhouette said:
I tested it with a lighter. And how far the flame what blown with just one and then the second on top. There is a difference.
Not a good idea....seeing how far the flame is blown? Inside a computer? Hmmm....let's think about this. ;)