How many hours on games do y'all have?

Darren

Staff member
Will do, it will be here Thursday! It was actually $0.11 cheaper to buy the retail DVD copy than an electronic code. Weird.
You're willing to wait 2 days to save 11 cents? You are a more patient man than I.

Add me if ya want.

Denther#1595 on Bnet.

Geoff

VIP Member
You're willing to wait 2 days to save 11 cents? You are a more patient man than I.

Add me if ya want.

Denther#1595 on Bnet.
I don't know what Bnet is, so I'll have to wait until I get the game to figure out how to do that lol. I actually bought a new radar detector, dash cam, and some hiking gear so I figured I'd just throw that in as well. The reviews for the digital code were actually mixed, with many saying the code was invalid so I didn't want to risk it. Plus, I only have 15mbps internet right now so it would take forever to download.

Punk

Staff member
Here are mine:

STEAM
  • CS:S : 243 hours
  • Rust : 90 hours
  • BF Bad company 2 : 75 hours
  • AoE III : 61 hours
  • Far Cry 3 : 45 hours
  • AoE II HD: 25 hours
  • GTA IV : 18.4 hours
  • JC2 : 16.3 hours
  • The Forest : 15.1 hours
ORIGIN
  • BF3 : 42 hours
  • BF4: 57 hours
  • FIFA 13: 76 hours
  • FIFA 14: 108 hours
  • FIFA 16: 53 hours

tylerjrb

Here's mine:
Rust: 80 hours
Cod 4: 76 hours
skyrim: 51 hours (way more on 360)
Gary's mod: 42 hours
Asseto corsa: 31 hours
War thunder: 28 hours

Origin
BF4 (multiplayer): 390 hours

Darren

Staff member
Ah, yeah I've heard of that just not called Bnet. Wish it was on Steam, I love that platform.
I just added it to my Steam launcher as @beers suggested. You've probably seen it pop up as me playing Overwatch. All it's doing is launching the Battle.net launcher, click play on Overwatch, and the Bnet launcher closes and the Steam overlay still works ingame.

@Origin Saint you can add me. :D Especially if ya get Overwatch (do eit)

lucasbytegenius

Will do, it will be here Thursday! It was actually $0.11 cheaper to buy the retail DVD copy than an electronic code. Weird.
Add me, CactalAgony#1863

I sunk too many hours into World of Tanks at one point, I think I stopped playing at 1600 hours.

Right now on Steam I have 384 hours in TF2, 374 hours in Planetside 2, 363 hours in Dota 2, and 115 hours in Elite Dangerous. Quickly racking up hours in Overwatch though.

The VCR King

I played TF2 all night before I left to go to Myrtle Beach and I'm up to 200 hours now. Hoping to make it to 300 before my PC finally dies.