How many USB ports do you have on your computer?

How many USB ports do you have?

• Total voters

leSHok

I am just wondering because I am getting two 7 port usb hubs (which will make me have 16) and I am wondering how many others are running.

jp198780

on my 240 theres 2 on the front, 2 on the back...
optiplex has 2 on back..
laptops just have 1...

im on the 240 right now, soo i voted 4-7..

DCIScouts

VIP Member
I have 4 on the back and 2 in the front, and the most I use at any time is three: one for my mouse, one for my iPod and one for my joystick.

Emperor_nero

8+ 6 back 2 front (Front not work yet :p) I use 1 for my scanner, 1 for my Digital camera and MP3 player, 1 for my wireless mouse, 1 for my Dell Axim and 1 for my jumpdrive. :)

Burgerbob

Ive got four on the mobo, two more on a connector in back in a PCI slot cover, then four more up front, for ten. I use at least six all the time, so its a good thing.

robina_80

ive got 8 4 on mobo and nother 2 on pci card and nother 2 on pci card that came with mobo aswell ive got firewire 800 and 400

jp198780

I have 10 USB devices (11, if you count the joystick that I never use) but I'm too cheap for a hub, so I just have to keep swapping them in and out.

yeah, i swap stuff in and out also, if i need 2....i only got like 3 USB devices, USB mouse, 2 digital cameras..

i have no USB devices plugged into my 240...

leSHok

i use like 11 usbs
-1 external hard drive
-1 external hard drive
-1 webcam
-1 wireless desktop
-1 wireless remote to do idk stuff
-1 tv tuner
-1 card reader
-1 headset
-1 controller
-1 speakers