how many years and your comput specs

alilchubz

New Member
hi all theres probly already one of these but any way how many years have you been in computer tech stuff and wat r ur specs

heres mine 4 days

specs that i no
17" monitor
512mb ram
windows xp home sevice pack 2 (2002)
1.9ghz proccesor
 
Last edited:
specs can be viewed here, been in the computer stuff for about 3 to 4 years, computer was build at xmas last year.
 
I tore down and rebuilt a computer when I was 9. Ever since, I have custom built, repaired, upgraded, and messed around with many computers. I have a total of 30 computers now. More than half of these were found from a local recycle center.

Thus, I don't really think listing all 30 would be a good idea :o :D

Anywho, my 3 most "important" computers.

Main desktop:
(Sig)

Laptop:

Compaq V6101US
Sempron 3400+ 1.8GHz
GeForce 6150 Overclocked (I took the risk, and I got a performance increase)
80GB Barracuda SATA
Integrated Wireless G 54MPB/s
15" Widescreen
8 Cell Battery
DVD Combo Drive

Backup Computer (the one I'm on right now):

Celeron D 420 @ 2.1GHz
Foxconn Motherboard...
Corsair ValueSelect DDR2-667 1GB
Excelstor ATA100 80GB
Rosewill 6422-P ATX Case
DVD Burner
Floppy Drive...
X1550

And some type of <400W PSU.
 
I have been at it for about 10 yrs now. Built computers for friends and family. My last updated build was mine in Nov, 2007. My specs is in the signature.
 
Ive used computers since i was about 5>_> Built my first one with help i was 8 or 9. Last build was this compeh about a month ago or so(Specs are also in sig).
Case: Xclio Wintunnel WTBK Advanced
PSU: Zalman ZM1000-HP
Mobo: EVGA 790i Ultra P06 Bios
CPU: Core 2 Quad [email protected] 1.3vcore bios, 1.26 after vdroop, 1.206 load.
Ram: 4(2x2)Gb OCZ Gold 1333Mhz 9-9-9-26
Hard Drives: Twin 7200.11 Seagate Barracudas 500gb in raid 0(total 1TB)
Optical DrivesAsus Sata DVD Burner with lightscribe, Asus DVD-ROM Sata,
Cooling: For Cpu its a Kingwin Revoloution RVT-12025(rebadged Xigmatek S1283, great heatsink) Lapped(heatsink, not processor), Modded with twin fans and points right out the rear exhaust fan. twin 250mm Side Fans, Top 200mm Side Fan.
Display: Samgsung 216BW

I also have a laptop that the charging circuit is fryed on, so it wont charge the battery, so it remains plugged in to host game for me like wolf et and whatnot, its specs are:
17" 1440x900 Display
Ati Mobility Radeon X600 256mb
3Ghz Pentium 4 Prescott
Gig o Ram
Xp Home
 
Last edited:
only about 5 years!

i have built a fair few but i still think i have limited knowledge, there are people in here far more advanced than me!

continues upgrades

as in my sig

apart from my new editions

sata 20x dvd rw light scribe sony/nec
another "19 acer monitor
8800gt on its way
vista home premium 64bit
 
Back
Top