How monitor a netowrk? Please help

sup2jzgte

I think this is in the right place, but I could be wrong. If there is a better spot for this please mods could you move it?

Ok now this maybe against the rules, but I dont think so.

I have 5 and sometimes 7 PC's running on my network at a time and just recently I walked into the den and noticed a family friend snooping around a few sites that he should not have been, not to mention he was taking info on my parents business that was in a locked folder. He hacked the password to get in, so needless to say he is no longer a "friend".

So my question is, what can I do to monitor this from happening again? The only Pc that outsiders dont have access to is my laptops and my desktop. What I would like to do is be able to monitor EVERYTHING that happens on each PC from my computers. Another thing that I found VERY strange is on a few of the other PC's all the cookies have been erased along with the history . On 2 of them someone went as far as to reformat everything.

I have no clue who to trust anymore so I want to keep my friends close and my enemies MUCH closer. Does anyone have any ideas on what I can do?

cyclones9

Re:

Hmm... Im not sure How you can set it up as to monitors all the computers from yours. You can search google for a Free Keylogger which logs everything a person does on the computer (Programs, Passwords, Websites, Etc.).
Try finding out a way to intergrate a program on monitoring all the computer. I know there is a way, But im not sure about it.