How much do I sell it for?

MatrixEVO

Look at my signiture.

How much should I sell it for? I don't want to just get rid of it though, the money would go towards a new laptop. The price it shows is how much I paid for in parts, then I built it. So somebody would probably like a pre-built custom gaming machine I would think. It would be for a newbie or something that doesn't want to build his own.

Last edited:

Qlutch

That's pretty close to my build... a little bit better. I spent around $870 on mine, so I think you'd be able to sell that for $800-$850 considering it's used.

X24

well, it depends who you sell it too. if sold to somebody like us in these forums, then like $800, if sold to some computer irrlitteret person, maybe 100 more then you payed for it.

CmoAMD

X24 said:
well, it depends who you sell it too. if sold to somebody like us in these forums, then like $800, if sold to some computer irrlitteret person, maybe 100 more then you payed for it.

irrlitteret? was that the punch line? or you think thats how its spelled?

MatrixEVO

I guess it is true that I may not be able to sell it for as much as I paid for it, because the prices for the parts have already gone down, even though I bought the stuff a few months ago. But do you think it would be a better idea to sell it on let's say... Amazon.com, since there are alot of non-computer savvy people on there?

Geoff

VIP Member
As i said before to u before, you cant go on amazon and list items that are not already up there. You need to be a premium member or something to do that, so you can only post items in places where theres already an item listne (ex, you can sell your cpu there cause theres already one listed).

I would try and sell it here once you get 100+ posts, or you can try to sell it on eBay or at school for around $900-$1100. (just be very careful and think twice before shipping, lol)

MatrixEVO

geoff5093 said:
As i said before to u before, you cant go on amazon and list items that are not already up there. You need to be a premium member or something to do that, so you can only post items in places where theres already an item listne (ex, you can sell your cpu there cause theres already one listed).

I would try and sell it here once you get 100+ posts, or you can try to sell it on eBay or at school for around $900-$1100. (just be very careful and think twice before shipping, lol)

I must have misunderstood you before then.

And if i sold it here, then I wouldn't get too much for it, because everybody here knows how much it's really worth. And I could try to sell it at school, but that might not work too well.

Geoff

VIP Member
Well, i would try and sell it here, maybe around $800-$900 or so, if that doesnt work then you can sell it at school. But if worst comes to worst, you can try and sell the parts individually, but you dont usually get as much money for that.

P.S.- Go on msn, lol