How much for my 8800's?

WeatherMan

Lol that was just off the top of my head, there are GTS' on ebay going for around £100 - £120 So maybe £180 - £240 is a better estimate :p

Aastii

VIP Member
the ones on ebay are probably new for £240. You can get a new 8600GT for £60-£70 now, so for 8800GTS add an extra £20 or so because of the added power and because they aren't brand new so £180 or so

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
i think about £100 each ,Theyre used and overclocked but still a £100 is decent and i dont think you would have any problems selling them ;)

They are £138 brand new on Ebuyer.

Aastii

VIP Member
Haha! Yeah, me too man! Looking at what single cards would be around the same price and just as good.

ATI seem to have been overtaking nvidia recently, the 20 series was better but now with ATI's new stuff coming through, they are wiping the floor with nvidia, so I'd advise considering a change from nvidia if you are after a single high end card

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
shame you have GT(S) danny and not GT....i would have probably brought one off you :cool:

How come you want to change dan?

bebopin64

ATI seem to have been overtaking nvidia recently, the 20 series was better but now with ATI's new stuff coming through, they are wiping the floor with nvidia, so I'd advise considering a change from nvidia if you are after a single high end card

?? except for the gtx 200 series. they wipe the floor with everything ati has ever put out.