How much is a 2800/mobo worth?

Hey im about to sell my 2800xp barton @ 2.083 , with a fic au31 mobo, and i was wounderin how much it is worth USD?

also i need a price check on a Bestec 300watt psu , lite-on dvd-rom , hitachi/LG cd-rw... thanks guys;)

I don't know the stock speed, but being overclocked is quite a turn off for me. FIC isn't the best brand either. MAYBE $300

it's not really OCed, thats just what i had it at for like a month then i put it back to the stock 2.083 166fsb 12.5x , and the proc / mobo isnt really that old , it's pretty new (about 3 months)

you really think its worth 300? I was thinking around 150...(hope it's closer to 300 though;))
and i havent had any problems with the motherboard, its runin the best bios ver. TCB4326 just flashed it about 2 weeks ago

EDIT: did you mean 300 for all that stuff or just the processor/mobo?

i'll quote the guy "do you have the receipt? if not then it must be stolen i'll give you 15 bucks for it."

if anything is used and in good condition its worth 40-60% off of the original price, and if its in horrible condition then 70%-80%

yeah definately not 300 for an athlon xp and mobo, you could get a faster amd64/mobo combo for under 300, 150ish sounds right.

Back