How much is my computer worth?

andrewstwt

Am upgrading my system and looking to get a feeling for a price i can sell my old one at. Running:

- Intel i7 920
- Intel DX5BSO
- Corsair 6 GB DDR3 RAM (3 x 2GB)
- Antec 1200 series case
- v8 heat sink
- Nvidia GeForce GTX 9800
- USB 3.0 host bus adapter
- LG Blu Ray drive

The computer would not be sold with a power supply, hard drives or Optical Drives. Everything else works fine. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Andrew

jonnyp11

0, then with 30 for shipping, i think i can pull that together, just to take off your hand ya know, as a favor for you, just to help you out, really it's worth a good bit, it's a decent setup, a good higher end cpu, plenty of ram for anyone almost, not a great gpu, fairly dated but still not a bad one at least, but i can't say a specific price or anything, not too familiar with that stuff.

Last edited:

Computernewbie

0, then with 30 for shipping, i think i can pull that together, just to take off your hand ya know, as a favor for you, just to help you out.

HAHAHAHA! Lol. Seriously, it seems better than pc's you can get in stores for 700-800$, so maybe in that price range, I don't know either...

Lax

VIP Member
I would put the price point around ~500-600$ most of the parts are older parts and used (assuming) and new parts for a machine of equal performance could be bought for ~700-800$ Without the PSU and HDD you will probably get a bit less as it's just more parts for the purchaser to buy.