How much is my PC worth?

Motokid250r

ive asked this b4, but i re-thought about what ill include in it. I planned on selling it on ebay. heres the specs

Operating System - Windows XP home edition service pack 2

Case - Custom back Case with silver face abd blue LED Power button ( nothing Special )

Hard Drive - 200 GB WD HDD ( Ill perform a system restore before i sell it and ship it with Windows XP pre-installed so its just a plug and play PC )

MotherBoard - ASUSTeK P4P800S-X ( retail AGP:mad: mobo )

CPU - Intel Pentium 4 ,3.00 gigahertz, 16 kilobyte primary memory cache, 1024 kilobyte secondary memory cache.

RAM - 1.50 gigs ( 1036 MB )

GPU - Geforce 6800

Now that setup alone is worth...maybe $ 500, but what if i include all these programs pre-installed

- Windows XP Home Edition ( not a porgram, but it will be pre-installed )
- Photoshop Cs2
- 3dMark06
- 3Ds Max 9
- Microsoft Office
So with the programs pre-installed it wil lbe a Plug and Play PC. How much can i get for it?

Bobo

banned
Depends on whether or not the programs are legal. With a legal version of Photoshop, it's worth a lot more.

Jet

VIP Member
I wouldn't price the computer at $500...maybe more like $450 or $400. The software? Someone else decide.

Geoff

VIP Member
You may be telling the truth, but I dont see why you would pay so much money for programs like CS2, 3DMark06, Office, and then sell it with a computer that will sell for less then the software retails for itself.

And just to make sure, if we ran the cd-key validation on those programs, will they pass?

Motokid250r

[-0MEGA-];551901 said:
You may be telling the truth, but I dont see why you would pay so much money for programs like CS2, 3DMark06, Office, and then sell it with a computer that will sell for less then the software retails for itself.

And just to make sure, if we ran the cd-key validation on those programs, will they pass?

I dont know what you mean by CD key validation, but the reason im selling a comp with these programs is becuse...i dont use them. I use too, but dont need them anymore..

kof2000

it will be a different thing if you only installed it on the hdd even it if it legit version but it didnt come with the cds that the price is still reasonable :)