How much is this worth?

Geoff

VIP Member
I dont know if i want to sell it or not, but i need to buy some stuff for my car, so i might sell it, anyways, look at my signature for the specs, if there is any more info you need, just let me know. I can also give you the link for it at newegg if you would like, since i bought alot of the parts there, just ask me and i will find it and post it.

P.S. The speakers dont come with it, unless i would get some good money for them :p

I'll just give you the specs on each now since i have some free time lol:

Motherboard - ASRock P4V88, Socket 478, 4xDIMMS DDR400 Dual Channel, 5x PCI, 1x AGP 8x, 8x USB (6 Back, 2 Front), Supports Intel Celeron and Pentium 4 w/HT, 2x SATA 150, 2x IDE, 1x Floppy.

Case - Rosewill black ATX Mid-Tower case with 4x 5.25" Bays, 2x 3.5" Bays, side window, 3x blue LED fans, power and HDD indicator lights.

Power Supply - 400 Watts ATX, has power adapters for SATA, (included with case).

Processor - Intel Pentium 4 with HyperThreading, 3.0Ghz (Not OC'd), Prescott, 800Mhz FSB, 1MB L2 cache, socket 478, includes stock heatsink/fan.

Memory - 2x 512MB, 1x 256MB (Both DDR400 PC3200), 3 Cas Latency.

Hard Drive - 200GB 7200RPM SATA150 8MB, 40GB IDE 7200 RPM (Most likely 2MB)

Video Card - Saphire ATI 9600XT 256MB AGP 8x, 500Mhz Memory Speed, 400Mhz Core Speed (Not OC'd).

Sound Card - Creative Sound Blaster Audigy 2 ZS, 64 sounds, Firewire, supports up to 7.1 Channels.

Optical Drives - Memorex 16x DVD-/+RW, 2x DL, IDE (I've been having some issues with using this dvd burner with this motherboard, although it has worked on others) 8x CD Burner, IDE.

Mouse - Logitech MX510 Blue Gamers Mouse, 8 Buttons, Optical.

Keyboard - Logitech Elite, color: black, has 19 special function buttons and F-Lock capabilities.

Accessories - I have a blue cathode light that is velcrowed to the top of the case, its has an on/off switch in the back of the case, and is bright enough to light up an entire room! I also have 10 Case Badges that i bought online, they are on the bottom part of the front side of the case (costed me $30 for these badges).

I've had the 40GB HD and CD Burner since December 2001. The Processor, 200GB Hard Drive and the DVD Burner i've had since December 2004. The Motherboard, RAM and Case i've had since February 2005. The Video Card and Sound Card i've had since May 2005. The Mouse and Keyboard i've had since June 2005. So pretty much everything is new and is in excellent condition. I'll get some pictures up soon...

Last edited:
lol, i just got an account at photbucket, so all i need to do now is take some pics, i'll have them up in a few hours.

Back