Votes: 15 12.7%
  • More than 5GBS

Votes: 42 35.6%
  • More than 20GBs

Votes: 50 42.4%

• Total voters

Kesava

only 2.63 gb.

i reformat often and never back it up... so i redownload whatever i want when i feel like listening to it. ;)

Kesava

also... i cant vote in the poll cos theres no option for me... i have more then 2 and less then 5 lol :(

Hobbawobba

Im in the region that cant vote too. :p

4.15gb.. Ive been holding back on getting more because the comp doesnt have much room left. :(

Calibretto

VIP Member
I only have like 2.5GB of music. I just have songs that I like. I hate the people that have like 50GB of music and only listen to about 2GB of it.

Gareth

29.7GB giving me 48.1GB free on my Music Hard Drive.

All from my CDs, from Rock to Pop, 30s to Modern Day, dance to rap. (don't know why I have rap on this, I hate rap)

Geoff

VIP Member
Honestly the poll wasn't created that well. You have an option for under 2GB, but then the next is over 5GB. So no one who has between 2-5GB can vote (I have 2.5GB). Also, it's just MB not mbs/GBS.

Verve

about 10gb but its probably really like 6-7 if your get rid of the accidental duplicates I have

hermeslyre

VIP Member
Wow, that's alot of music. All obtained legally of course. (>.>) I got a folder with a couple songs I like, more than most. Less than 500mb indeed.