• 3.5gb

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 4gb

Votes: 3 4.3%
  • Anything else

Votes: 5 7.1%

• Total voters

The_Beast

i don't care if you put on 256mb or not i was just saying that sum people with older family computer don't have an option to pick on your poll

JoeP1990

banned
i seen a laptop 3 sale somewhere, might've been ebay...

it said the max RAM u could put in it was 8GB!!! :0 is this true?

i think it was a Compaq/HP...

and i have computers with, 128MB, 256MB, and 384MB..

soo i picked the last option :)....

ADE

banned
didn't mean you Cromwell, but yes, there are many people with laptops that only have 256MB. Like my one has only 256, the one I'm using only has 134MB (yes 134, odd, but true some how...) etc. but yeah, most computers have at lease 512.

4W4K3

VIP Member
Still chugging along with 512MB of RAM in my laptop. Have yet to need more. My gaming days are OVER lol

shogunxp

2gig over here. honestly i didnt really notice a big difference between 1 gig and 2 gig since i upgraded.

Hairy_Lee

VIP Member
1 Gb for now, i want 2 but my processor keeps eating a stick when i put two sticks in there. Pfffff

Should be getting a "new" CPU soon :)

palidon112

1.5, gets the job done, but i wish it was faster than 200 mhz :( i think its ddr and in my sig i think it says ddr2, it is wrong and maybe i should change it.

"yeah, u wont, unless u do word processin and stuff like that..."

i noticed quite a difference im games from 1gb to 1.5 gb. not so much during gameplay, but when i minimize the game for something. it goes much smoother, and now i dont have to worry so much about what i have running in the background.

Last edited:

ADE

banned
I have 2 Gig on my gamer rig, 1 GB on my work desktop, 512 on my laptop, 134MB on my secondary laptop, and 2x 256 for laptops out here somewhere, so yeah, I'm good on RAM. :cool: