How much the AORUS GeForce RTX™ 2060 XTREME 6G Will cost (Discussion)

Is there information on how much the AORUS GeForce RTX™ 2060 XTREME 6G Will cost? I am very interested on buying one. I know they should be coming out On January 15th just wondering if there's any information about prices available anywhere yet? Its either on of these or an EVGA GTX 1070 FTW2 or FTW2 TI (used ebay). But leaning more towards the RTX 2060 by Gigabyte.

The Aorus GeForce RTX 2060 XTREME 6G is one of the nicest looking RTX 2060 GPU's followed closely by the top tier MSI Model for this card.
Really disappointed with EVGA's line and Asus Line. EVGA has highly disappointing aesthetic. MSI And Gigabyte have the best Looking 2060's Cards. The EVGA line up has no backplate, just the bare black PCB (I think its what its called)

Talking about this card by Gigabyte.
https://www.gigabyte.com/Graphics-Card/GV-N2060AORUS-X-6GC#kf

Intel_man

VIP Member
Are you going to actually use the ray tracing features of the RTX 2060? If not, you should consider waiting for the release of the GTX 1160. Same performance, but without ray tracing.

Are you going to actually use the ray tracing features of the RTX 2060? If not, you should consider waiting for the release of the GTX 1160. Same performance, but without ray tracing.
Is that even a thing? GTX 1160? do you have any information/links to share? Because yeah I won't use Ray tracing at all. I mean I might use it to test and see what is about but will never use it actively in games. I had no idea they were coming out with a GTX 1160 honestly.