• Every year

Votes: 12 25.5%
  • Other (Please state)

Votes: 19 40.4%

• Total voters

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
How often do you clean out the insides of your comp?

I like to do mine every month because it can get quite dusty.

I used the search function but didnt find any similar posts.

If you think ive missed a Poll option please tell me and il add it.

Last edited:

magicman

VIP Member
To be honest I only ever clean it out whenever I take it apart, for a motherboard upgrade or whatever. That tends to be around once a year.

I don't actually sit there with a can of compressed air and make sure I get every big of dust out, but I do try to make sure it's relatively clean every so often...

dragon2309

P.I Dragon
about once a month, dust is a problem in my house, dont know why.... and compressed air is so cool, i love that stuff, especially if you turn it upside down, lol

dragon

Nini

5-6 months.. whenever i feel like its dirty. My house is pretty clean so there isnt that much dust.

_simon_

My fans have filters behind them so dust doesn't get inside the case. I clean my fan filters once a week.

I clean my peripherals and desk when they are dusty.

Scrat

I usually only do it when i'm changing something in it...last time was 2weeks ago when put more RAM in but before that was prob 3months. Not much dust floating around in my room.

jimmymac

VIP Member
like a few here, only when i need to do some work inside the system. I have filters over all my fans so genearlly it remains clean inside anyway

OvenMaster

VIP Member
My place is wicked dusty, so I had to home-brew some filters for the case intake fan and the CPU fan duct. I used air conditioner foam to make them. I clean those like every three months, but the inside of the case gets blown out with canned air every six months or so.
Tom