How to Build a Computer - Step by Step (With Photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Geoff

VIP Member
Geoff, how big is your monitor?
Yup, a hanns g iirc. You know, the one he bought, reviewed, and got five grand from newegg. :mad:
:p
Yup, still have the 28" Hanns-G

Wait what?! I want $5k from newegg...:mad:

Howd he accomplish that? lol
1,000,000th reviewer, lucky bastard
haha, well I bought the 28" Hanns-G monitor from Newegg and decided to write a detailed review. Then someone posts something here saying they think they saw my name as being the 1,000,000th reviewer on Newegg (I had no idea that was going on), and it was me! So I got a $5,000 shopping spree to Newegg :D

And it's no coincidence I bet that Hanns-G just happened to be sponsoring it :p

euwern

wow..this is so awesome.. good job.. :) i try to open my tower and have a look.. it is so dusty and the wiring makes me go crazy.. :p admire how you did it.

aviation_man

[-0MEGA-];1261173 said:
Yup, still have the 28" Hanns-G

haha, well I bought the 28" Hanns-G monitor from Newegg and decided to write a detailed review. Then someone posts something here saying they think they saw my name as being the 1,000,000th reviewer on Newegg (I had no idea that was going on), and it was me! So I got a $5,000 shopping spree to Newegg :D

And it's no coincidence I bet that Hanns-G just happened to be sponsoring it :p

ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? 5GRAND?????
Goodness. You are VERY lucky.... lol. Congrates man!

luke774

First of all, great looking guide. Bomberboysk helped me with ordering a computer and showed me this guide, so I'm following it to build my first computer. Any suggestions? Thanks so much :)

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
You should be able to contact the admin Ian and have him combine your accounts into one or whatever can be done.

Status
Not open for further replies.