How to Build a Computer - Step by Step (With Photos)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistynit

cool handy info man thx

lol i got a huge build goin on havn't got a single part yet cause of no money but wat u got looks good

if u want 2 no wat my build will be check it out in this forum area under smething like Idea for gaming build!!!

skiverus

Dude, what a great How-to, i like it, only for being curious, how much did the components cost? only for giving me an idea =)

Stoic Sentinel

Dude, what a great How-to, i like it, only for being curious, how much did the components cost? only for giving me an idea =)

That computer was built back in '07, chances are, the prices changed. He even has links for his components. Some are deactivated already, though.

Geoff

VIP Member

That computer was built back in '07, chances are, the prices changed. He even has links for his components. Some are deactivated already, though.
As he said, I built it back in '07 so I don't remember what the prices were, I'll try and fix the links to see if there are any related items still for sale, but honestly there are better things out there for the money.

skiverus

[-0MEGA-];1396764 said:
As he said, I built it back in '07 so I don't remember what the prices were, I'll try and fix the links to see if there are any related items still for sale, but honestly there are better things out there for the money.

Ok, nevermind, thx for listening anyway :D

j3c

Great guide! The only question I had was in regards to the thermal paste. Im going to use the stock heatsink that came with my processor, but I noticed there is already thermal paste applied underneath it.

I had bought arctic silver 5 to use. Should I just not apply it and install the heatsink? If I do use it should clean off the thermal paste?

softe

super guide,
im a teacher and had a class on building computers, the kids loved it, some even think the motherboard is alien made, lol

Status
Not open for further replies.