how to check comptuer history

up355

2 days ago, one of my dads friends came over to our house and used the computer to install a program on our computer. when i came home from school, i noticed that on the desktop that 2 or 3 icons were missing, when i asked my dad about this he said he has no idea. i need to figure out what exactly was uninstalled.i have already figured one of the programs that were uninstalled called "Steam" which is a program used to play games like counter-strike online.

is there any program that i can use that can check the computer history and i can see what has been modified or uninstalled?

thanks

up355

i have found that this retard who was on my computer UNINSTALLED my anti virus because apparently it "slows the computer down". my computer was never slow with kaspersky internet security and i cant seem to understand why he would uninstall programs off MY computer without any permission:mad::mad::mad::mad:

does anyone know of any way that i can check the history so i can see exactly what else he uninstalled?? he says nothing else but i call fat bullshit

ganzey

banned
just go to start - all programs - accesories - system tools - system restore. this is called system restore and will make your computer like it was before. pick a date before that guy was on it and it will reset everything back to normal. hope this helps.

terii

System restore merely reinstalls system files. SR has nothing to do with installed programs and will not replace his missing programs.

ganzey

banned
System restore merely reinstalls system files. SR has nothing to do with installed programs and will not replace his missing programs.

um, yea it will. it will reinstall programs that were uninstalled and it will uninstall programs the have been installed.