how to do main current not enough supply PC ?

choy96

sometime my colleague turn ON PC, my screen will be off shuddenly and will back to normal.
unfortunely when i export video using Premier Pro , sometime my PC will die directly. Technician check my PC is no problem , he suspect incoming from main supply is not able support when air-con , fan and other electrical device is ON.

Any suggestion what should i do? Just few worker in office , my boss sure do not upgrade main supply. Any device can control the voltage 240v consistent before supply to PC ?

thanks

strollin

Look into an Uninterruptible Power Supply or UPS. It's a power supply with a battery backup so that it can maintain power even when main power fluctuates.

beers

Staff member
Look into an Uninterruptible Power Supply or UPS. It's a power supply with a battery backup so that it can maintain power even when main power fluctuates.
If he already has an underlying power delivery issue this might exacerbate it when the UPS tries to charge the batteries.

Otherwise this sounds more like electrician type of territory.

strollin

If he already has an underlying power delivery issue this might exacerbate it when the UPS tries to charge the batteries.

Otherwise this sounds more like electrician type of territory.
That's a valid point. Guess he could simply not use the PC until after charge cycle was over. OP already stated that his boss wouldn't upgrade main power supply so I assume that means an electrician is out.