How to do this ?

peter912

Sometimes I receive a form by e mail ,asking me to fill it out, sign it and e mail it back . This is beyond my capability, so I end up asking them to send me a paper copy instead to fill out . Still I would like to know how one would do this ? Would I print out the form and then fill it out and then scan it ,to e mail it back to them ? I don't have a printer or a scanner anyways to do this. Why does everyone always assume that everyone owns all these accessories that I mentioned and also knows how to use them as well ?

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
Depends on the type of form. If it's a word doc you just fill it out using Word. If it's a form fill PDF you just fill it out.

Only if it is not either the above do you need to print it out and scan it once filled out.

peter912

Depends on the type of form. If it's a word doc you just fill it out using Word. If it's a form fill PDF you just fill it out.

Only if it is not either the above do you need to print it out and scan it once filled out.
but how do I sign it, that's why it would need to be printed out, except that I don't have a printer

peter912

Update: I took my cell phone to a postal outlet and asked them to print out the form . They tried but for some reason my phone couldn't connect with their printer . I told them to send the e mail in my phone, containing the form , to their computer and to print it out that way but they did not have a computer there, only a printer.

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Find a place to where you can access your email amd also has a printer, like a library and print the form there. Or go buy a cheap printer and install it to your pc.

peter912

So I finally took my cell phone to Staples , that is an office supply store, where I e mailed the document to their computer. Then they printed out the document from their computer and they didn't even charge me anything to do this . I should have done this weeks ago, instead of waiting for them to mail me a paper copy of the document .