How to get pass School contentblocker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Itanda

Does anyone know how to get pass a schools content blocker, I have an adobe editing class and I wan't to listen to music when making something in flash or making a business card in illustrator but they have basically every website blocked.

Rit

I wouldn't mess with that specially since it's school property. Just get a CD of MP3s and play it either from the CD or store it on your student drive if you have one.

Itanda

It's a content blocker? a program that doesn't allow us to look at half of our images on Google, trust me when we were doing photo shop it was so hard to find certain pictures because so many are blocked, even my teacher has commented on the poor quality of the content blocker, my intent wasn't to break any forum rules, I apologize if I did, but I'm simply doing this because too many things are blocked even useful things too not just music.

Gooberman

yeah trying to get around is is breaking the rules ;( blame your school lol My school blocks anything with the word facebook in the url lol

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
This is against forum rules. Schools have policies in place for a reason, if they wanted you to listen to music they would allow it.

Status
Not open for further replies.