How to limit access through IP proxy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Timdr

I have a laptop which I installed a filter on. The filter only works for URL's, not for IP address'. If I put in an IP address, it won't connect.
I want to use a proxy IP for accessing Facebook. I can exclude this IP address from the filter, but then any traffic coming through the proxy is unfiltered, because the filter just can't deal with IP's.
Is there any way I could restrict access through that proxy to only one website? I have no control over the proxy itself.
Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

Ambushed

I have a laptop which I installed a filter on. The filter only works for URL's, not for IP address'. If I put in an IP address, it won't connect.
I want to use a proxy IP for accessing Facebook. I can exclude this IP address from the filter, but then any traffic coming through the proxy is unfiltered, because the filter just can't deal with IP's.
Is there any way I could restrict access through that proxy to only one website? I have no control over the proxy itself.
Any help would be much appreciated, thanks.

What proxy and web browser are you attempting to use?

Timdr

Thanks for your interest in helping.

I found a proxy service which is automatically limited to specific websites, so the problems solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.