How to make notes in a Smart Phone

Discussion in 'Laptops, Tablets and Smartphones' started by peter912, Jun 30, 2019.

1. peter912

peter912 Member

Lets say I wanted to make a shopping list or wanted to write a reminder in a Smart Phone, how would I do that ? This is the Motorola moto e4 model .

2. johnb35

johnb35 Administrator Staff Member

Look at the installed apps, there may be a notes app already on there. If not, download one from the play store.

3. strollin

strollin Well-Known Member

If you wanted to get really fancy, you could use something like OneNote from MS. You can do notes, shopping lists, todo lists, etc... There are clients for Windows, Android, iOS, Linux and you can create a document on your PC and then access it instantly on your phone. You could be at the store shopping using a shopping list on your phone that your wife could be simultaneously adding items to from her phone while she's at work.

4. voyagerfan99

voyagerfan99 Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again Staff Member

tremmor likes this.
  5. porterjw

porterjw Moderator Staff Member

Google Keep is also amazing

Cromewell and Darren like this.
  6. peter912

peter912 Member

Okay, I downloaded the notes app from the play store. Now where can I get instruction on how to use it ?

7. TheRealSwede

TheRealSwede Member

I recommend Microsofts ONENOTE!
    If you get that one you can easily type anything into your OneNote with your computer etc. and it shows up in your smartphone as well...