How to track someone on Messenger?

latinluvr

Ok I don't want to know where they live exactly, only that if they say they live in USA that is where they are. I don't want to do anything illegal, i had the software before and it was for yahoo messenger. I am a female only making sure of where the person is that I am talking to, that's it. Sorry if this is bringing up all of this about where they are exactly. That's not what I want at all, just that what they are saying is the truth and that it...Final....:mad:

M0LD0V4N

When you are using a Messenger like MSN, Google Talk, Aim, you are not having a Direct Connection to the person that you are talking, It first has to go through MSN, AIM, GOOGLE, Etc. You don't really see their REAL IP.

Tuffie

When you are using a Messenger like MSN, Google Talk, Aim, you are not having a Direct Connection to the person that you are talking, It first has to go through MSN, AIM, GOOGLE, Etc. You don't really see their REAL IP.

Lol, you idiot, you do have a direct connection with logged IPs if your filesharing, sharing microphone, or webcam, ect.

Motoxrdude

Lol, you idiot, you do have a direct connection with logged IPs if your filesharing, sharing microphone, or webcam, ect.
Wow, for a second there I thought this was the teenage drama forum...
Ok I don't want to know where they live exactly, only that if they say they live in USA that is where they are. I don't want to do anything illegal, i had the software before and it was for yahoo messenger. I am a female only making sure of where the person is that I am talking to, that's it. Sorry if this is bringing up all of this about where they are exactly. That's not what I want at all, just that what they are saying is the truth and that it...Final....:mad:
Eh, I doubt you will be getting much help here. It's one of those "Grey" areas. My advice, dont give out personal info to people you don't know in person. Or just block them.