how to use @bios????

darbz1987

hi im wana update my bios throw @bios because dont want to do it manully big risk for me!!!i tried update bios from gigabyte server but with no match!but ders is a newer bios ....when i download bios from giga site and use update bios by file what file do i choose???as i seen to have three when i unzip it?do i insert the flashspi file? thanks

StrangleHold

Staff member
hi im wana update my bios throw @bios because dont want to do it manully big risk for me!!!i tried update bios from gigabyte server but with no match!but ders is a newer bios ....when i download bios from giga site and use update bios by file what file do i choose???as i seen to have three when i unzip it?do i insert the flashspi file? thanks

The latest bios is FDD

After you start @bios. direct it to update from file and use MA77DS32.FDd

Last edited:

El Gappo

Download the new bios file to your desktop.

Open/extract the file.

Open @bios and click update from file.

select the extracted file.

Wait 2 minutes.

Reboot and done ;)

Make sure you are in a 32bit os also or things can get messy.

voyagerfan99

Master of Turning Things Off and Back On Again
Staff member
The BIOS of a PC software built into the PC, and is the first code run by a PC when powered on. The primary function of the BIOS is to load and start an operating system. When the PC starts up, the first job for the BIOS is to initialise and identify system devices such as the video display card, keyboard and mouse, hard disk, CD/DVD drive and other hardware. And it's all are very easy to implement on your O.S.

I love random posts like this :rolleyes: