???how???

pc club guy

(!)i am trying to figure out why the programs that i install, and later expire, cant be re-installed, with a renewed time limit. (!)there must be something to delete every record,existence, of that program ever being installed before. can anyone explain how its possible?

The_Other_One

VIP Member
Well, there are a fews obivous way. Formatting would work. Or it's probably some registery key.

One method I use, which it's intention wasn't meant to do this, but it works... My video computer has software on it that reverts the boot drive back to how it was before you cut it on. If you install something after that then shut it off, it's no longer there. Or, if you install something then set this program to kick in, it's like you never used it.

Now I'm not going any farther, and if I get banned I'm going to hunt you down ;P

pc club guy

lol, i didnt use a gun on you. ---but thanks, i think, if i understood, you were reffering to something similar to the restore option, like on WinXP. ....i understand, thanks for the help :)

Sebouh

When you install the program it has a registry that is created in your computer that knows when the prog was installed, so by comparing the dates it takes the proper decision to either end or not end the use of that prog.
So logically thinking you can bypass this.:)

narafa

Freeze your windows date after you install the program, this is not illegal, as your computer is still running in an old date and you still have time :D