HP Jornada 680

GigaBytez5

Hi my name's jeff and i am 13 years old. I was looking up online handheld computers and i came across the HP Jornada 680 for 130 dollars. I can nly have a handheld pc if it is under $150, so I found a way to make the LAN work on it and my AIM. Should I get this? There is a picture.
118_01.jpg
:)

Computer Man5

Hi Jeff. Yes you should get it. I have one myself. its very good. It even has a built in modem. So ur good to go if you can get the Lan and everything else going!!

:)

Maurik

Yeah thats one heck of a handheld PC! I have one shoved at the back of my cupboard somewhere.... i'm not sure how to get LAN working on it tho however it takes type 1 CF cards so if u can get a lan card in type 1 form u cud use that...

However a few down sides are that it's a big palmtop PC, it's very heavy also however the brilliant keyboard -- best ever keyboard on a palmtop -- makes it a great piece of equipment, its got a com port cable only so u'll need a bit of patience when installing new software....

except for that tho, its one hell of a palmtop!

GigaBytez5

Anybody willing to sell one? My paents said no because the site is sold out. Any price under 130 bucks is good. I really want on of these, seeing as i dont have a laptop or a palm pilot or cell phone. Im just looking 4 one for xmas.