HP LaserJet 1200 Series & A6 Paper

Hi,

At my workplace we have a HP LaserJet 1200 Series printer.

I have been trying to print onto A6 paper, but it doesn't print on the paper, even though it feeds the paper through the printer.

I have changed the paper size in the printer properties. When the paper was set to A5 and A6 paper was in the printer, it would print, but not when it was set to A6.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

novicegeek

I don't know. I'm just taking a stab in the dark here. Are you feeding the paper in correctly? If you put the paper in on the wrong side, it won't print out; it'll just feed it through.

I don't know. I'm just taking a stab in the dark here. Are you feeding the paper in correctly? If you put the paper in on the wrong side, it won't print out; it'll just feed it through.

I have tried the main paper tray and the paper slot above that which is for individual sheets of paper.

novicegeek

I'm not talking about the tray, but where you put the paper in the tray. Look on the tray and see if there's guide for where in the tray to place the paper.

novicegeek

Okay, but are there some markings on the tray that tell what sizes go where? The guides should be adjustable, but look for the markings for the guides.

novicegeek

I'd try a "letter" size setting. It's close to A6. See what happens. If nothing else, we might be able to narrow it down.