g4m3rof1337
Active Member
Alright, I'd like to setup a HTPC on my TV, and maybe on another, if needed. But for mine, I was wondering what specs the PC should have, software, ect. I'm also wondering how I'll manage my home theater speakers, 360, and the TV. Is it possible to have them all connected at once? Any help would be nice.
I have some stuff laying around already, I have an HP computer that I acquired, but it doesn't really work, but I have other parts to replace it.
Here's the thread - http://www.computerforum.com/167732-hp-computer-problem.html
Also, I mainly plan on using this as a computer that I can play media off it, onto my TV. Won't really need to record anything, since I'll have Uverse with TV recording features.
Thanks.
I have some stuff laying around already, I have an HP computer that I acquired, but it doesn't really work, but I have other parts to replace it.
Here's the thread - http://www.computerforum.com/167732-hp-computer-problem.html
Also, I mainly plan on using this as a computer that I can play media off it, onto my TV. Won't really need to record anything, since I'll have Uverse with TV recording features.
Thanks.
Last edited: