Humble Bundle

Discussion in 'Computer Games and Consoles' started by claptonman, Nov 30, 2012.

1. claptonman

claptonman New Member

https://www.humblebundle.com/

Saints Row III
    Darksiders
    Metro 2033 (Already own, great game)
    Red Faction: Armageddon
    Company of heroes
    Company of heroes: Opposing fronts
    Company of heroes: Tales of Valor

Pay $5.69 and you get all the games. Pay $1 and get all the games except Saints Row III. But you really should pay the extra. They've raised almost $2.5 million already.

2. Calibretto

Calibretto VIP Member

A good deal indeed. Plus, you can pay more for them and have some (or all) of the funds go to charity.

3. claptonman

claptonman New Member

And with THQ's stocks the way they are, they are also basically a charity...

4. Troncoso

Troncoso VIP Member

Haha. I love how people only care about the Humble Bundle when it's a big name company (not singling out this thread). There is a Humble Bundle going on all the time to get a bunch of Indie Games. It's a great way for them to get their games out there and make a name.

5. newcomputer20

newcomputer20 New Member

mate make some threads about the deals on indie games. i'd love that shiz.

6. wolfeking

wolfeking banned

Definitely going to get this soon. Looks like some good games.

7. itsaferbie

itsaferbie New Member

I've bought the Humble Bundle once before, due to the games they had and my gaming PC being finally built. And I enjoy helping out Indie devs in need, as that's what I want to do. And this deal is amazing, even though I have some of the games already, I cam just send those to a friend during their Birthday or something.

8. SuperDuperMe

SuperDuperMe New Member

To be fair iv bought every HB in the last 6 month or so :p

9. Egon

Egon Active Member

I'd rather put off buying it this time around. I mean unless they add some games that I'm really interested in I'll never play them.

10. SuperDuperMe

SuperDuperMe New Member

Company of heroes :/ SR3, Metro 2033. What is wrong with you :/ Theyre all stellar games.

11. Punk

Punk Moderator Staff Member

Can someone explain to me how this works? I pay 5.69$ and I get those games?? What if I own three of them lol?

12. Egon

Egon Active Member

You can just give the keys from the three you already own out to friends/other people and register the others that you don't have.

13. Punk

Punk Moderator Staff Member

Is Paypal safe? Never used it before...

14. Aastii

Aastii VIP Member

Yes it is safe to use, most online retailers use it now alongside credit cards

15. Egon

Egon Active Member

Paypal is quite safe. I'd have one problem, but it wasn't anything major to write home about.