https://www.humblebundle.com/

Saints Row III
Darksiders
Metro 2033 (Already own, great game)
Red Faction: Armageddon
Company of heroes
Company of heroes: Opposing fronts
Company of heroes: Tales of Valor

Pay $5.69 and you get all the games. Pay $1 and get all the games except Saints Row III. But you really should pay the extra. They've raised almost $2.5 million already.

Troncoso

VIP Member
Haha. I love how people only care about the Humble Bundle when it's a big name company (not singling out this thread). There is a Humble Bundle going on all the time to get a bunch of Indie Games. It's a great way for them to get their games out there and make a name.

itsaferbie

I've bought the Humble Bundle once before, due to the games they had and my gaming PC being finally built. And I enjoy helping out Indie devs in need, as that's what I want to do. And this deal is amazing, even though I have some of the games already, I cam just send those to a friend during their Birthday or something.

SuperDuperMe

Haha. I love how people only care about the Humble Bundle when it's a big name company (not singling out this thread). There is a Humble Bundle going on all the time to get a bunch of Indie Games. It's a great way for them to get their games out there and make a name.

To be fair iv bought every HB in the last 6 month or so :p

Egon

I'd rather put off buying it this time around. I mean unless they add some games that I'm really interested in I'll never play them.

Punk

Staff member
Can someone explain to me how this works? I pay 5.69$ and I get those games?? What if I own three of them lol?

Egon

You can just give the keys from the three you already own out to friends/other people and register the others that you don't have.

Egon

Paypal is quite safe. I'd have one problem, but it wasn't anything major to write home about.