I absolutely HATE AT&T!!!

The VCR King

I don't think I'd call 15/1 awesome, but at least you found a workaround.
15/1 isnt awesome at all, LOL, but I throttled my upload speed to 100KBPS and I am able to actually use my internet while uploading for once, maybe I'll bump it to 250kbps and see what happens. :D

Geoff

VIP Member
I actually found a solution! I now use DVDVideoSoft's Free YouTube Uploader. I can upload my gaming videos from it, and there is a menu in the program where I can limit the upload speed to anything I want. Currently uploading two more videos and my internet is working awesome!
0.1Mbps upload isn't limited enough? Do you realize how long it would take to upload a multi-gig video file at an even slower speed?

The VCR King

0.1Mbps upload isn't limited enough? Do you realize how long it would take to upload a multi-gig video file at an even slower speed?
Each video took about two hours to upload at .25 MBPS. To be 100% honest I don't care how long it takes to upload, it's more of being able to actually use my internet connection to do other things while a video uploads.

The VCR King

Alright I really need a solution to my crap bandwidth. Turns out the 15mbps is the highest speed available in my area and now I've capped my PC's upload to just 100kbps but my entire network slows down when uploading even a 10 minute video and then I have to put up with everyone complaining about "THE F**KING WIFI IS BROKE AGAIN!" for what seems like an eternity. I might just put all the videos I need to upload on a flash drive and sneak it into school and upload it there when nobody's looking... GOOGLE FIBER I NEED YOU!

The VCR King

My 15mbps U-Verse line is actually working right today. It's like the ISP Gods have smiled upon me...
63z3b8D.png

Last edited: