I actually feel myself getting dumber...

gjpeterson

Alright. I have a question, a dumb one. I want to buy a damn XFX 7900 gt extreme or extreme XXX but for the life of me I can't a single one anywhere on the web. So is it worth it to wait for the Core Clock 550Mhz & Memory Clock 1630Mhz versus a Core clock 500Mhz & Memory Clock 1500Mhz? Would a number difference like that have a great impact on game play?

TooMuchButtHair

From what I understand, the 7900GTX 512MB is WAY (maybe by 35-45%!) better than the 7800GTX, and has an integrated cooling system. That's the way to go, if you want the best card out there.

gjpeterson

Man I wish I could go all the way but it's hard enough for me to part with 300 ish for the card plus 80ish for a new psu let alone the psu and a 500 dollar video card...I just can't wait until I'm literally made of money, maybe I'll pee quarters or something.

gjpeterson

If I could pee quarters I would pee in everyone's pockets. Just so they can enjoy it too. And honestly, if my bowel movements resulted in my financial gain, I could care less about how much it hurt.