I cant open bios

IIISpark

when I started to computer I press f2 f10 del , I tried lots of thing but I couldnt open bios can someone help me ?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
Would need to know what computer you have. Is it custom built? If so what motherboard does it have? Is it store bought? Would need to know model of PC.

ssal

when I started to computer I press f2 f10 del , I tried lots of thing but I couldnt open bios can someone help me ?
When you switch the PC on, it takes a little time for the screen to come one. After it comes on, the keyboard will soon become active (usually the number lock lights up). Then you can press the F12, or DEL key. Depending on the motherboard, your window of opportunity can be just 1 second. You press the key before or after that window, you won't get in the BIOS screen.

IIISpark

When you switch the PC on, it takes a little time for the screen to come one. After it comes on, the keyboard will soon become active (usually the number lock lights up). Then you can press the F12, or DEL key. Depending on the motherboard, your window of opportunity can be just 1 second. You press the key before or after that window, you won't get in the BIOS screen.
I tried when keyboard was active but there is not happening

IIISpark

Would need to know what computer you have. Is it custom built? If so what motherboard does it have? Is it store bought? Would need to know model of PC.
I just bougt it in store I didnt take part of computer discretely but I found something about that when I check version of the bios I saw Its not current version Its version 2012 maybe this problem about version of the bios what do you think about that ?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
I still need to know what model of pc you have. That will tell me what key you need to press to enter bios. Give me full model number.

IIISpark

my computer name is casper nirvana nfd.e650,my motherboard name pegaton ipxsb-h61 btw I did some of the research about pegatrons key and I found f11 when The computer was openning I pushed f11 but there is not normal like that I didnt see windows screen there is a just dark screen
what do you think about this situation ?

johnb35

Administrator
Staff member
I'm assuming this is an HP pc? Thats usually what those pegatron motherboards are for anyway. As soon as you press the power button, press and hold the F10 key and see if that works.

IIISpark

I'm assuming this is an HP pc? Thats usually what those pegatron motherboards are for anyway. As soon as you press the power button, press and hold the F10 key and see if that works.
I tried to press f10 but just show me this screen "open windows normally " thanks for try to help me