I can't see my photo

ALI

hiii....

i put photo to me but i can't see it

(( i mean the photo bot under my name ))

can you help me ??

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
The profile picture is ok, upload it as avatar and then it would appear under your name.

Styleprojekt

@ Ali, hey dude, i dont want to be rude, but specially at times like these i wouldnt post "Saudi Arabia is the Best" on an amnerican forum, just a thought.

SFR

Truth fears no questions
Styleprojekt said:
@ Ali, hey dude, i dont want to be rude, but specially at times like these i wouldnt post "Saudi Arabia is the Best" on an amnerican forum, just a thought.

:(

There are certain things you cannot say in your signature but "Saudi Arabia is the Best" is not one of them.

As an American I am in no way offended by his signature, in fact I am offended that someone would be offended by his signature :mad:

Freedom of Speed has limitations but this is not one of them.

While some of us do not agree with many of his countries politics... even though Saudi Arabia is still an America ally.... he has every right to keep his signature the way it is.

edit:

oh, and this forum is not "American"....

And please stay on topic.

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Styleprojekt said:
1. This is a COMPUTER forum.
2. Everybody has the right to consider his country the best in the world.

Styleprojekt

Haha, i didnt expect to get attacked like this, but here:
First this is the general forum, so not COMPUTER only. 2nd, i do feel offended by his signature. And 3rd, i never said he is not allowed to do so, i just said i wouldnt do that if i was him. Plus, if this is not an american forum, what then? (American language, mostly american posters, .com domian, not .uk.co or so....etc) Anyway, nevermind then, if all of you care so much about freedom of speach, dont attack me when i say stuff that offends americans. Cause i have been attacked many times when i told painful truth about america and americans, here and other forums....

ALI

sory i willn't change my signature becose

i love saudi arabia becose i am saudi and it's my signature and i can but any thing i want ???? :)

thank you lorand for help ...

Last edited:

Rambo

ALI, I see you still don't have an Avator....

Are you still stuck on how to upload one or were you just curious?

Rambo.

:)

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
And if you don't like signatures there's an option in user CP which disables them from showing up... :p

Lorand

<b>VIP Member</b>
Make sure that the avatar picture's size is max 80 by 80 pixels or less than 19.5 kB.

jancz3rt

<b>VIP Member</b>
Hahhaa...

Ali you have an AVATAR already...good job. AND I WANNA SAY :

CZECH REPUBLIC RULES!

Jan :D