I dont know where to go!

Peterocks123

New Member
Im currently in the process of finding parts to build a semi-decent gaming computer. I want the grand total to come out to 700$ (including monitor/ keyboard/mouse. Ill use windows 7 till may when the beta expires.) Right now my grand total is at 730$ on Newegg. I know 30$ doesnt seem like a lot but i really dont want to go above 700$ (I started not wanting to go above 600$)
So im asking what can i change on my build to get it down.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16827135204
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16822152226
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16824254042
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16813130249
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814161281
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16817341018
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16820145527
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16819103706
http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboDealDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.364485

This is my first build so if something is to powerful/ weak or whatever please tell me. Thanks so much in advance! :)
 
Thanks man, much appreciated. Didnt forget the case just forgot to link it >.< but yeah its just dirt cheap. What do you mean by Athlon II x3 630. I tried looking for it (copy paste to google/ newegg search) and nothing came up.
 
SOMETIMES (notice the all caps) Tigerdirect.com is a cheaper place to get parts try to recreate your build there and see how the prices match up. You might find some stuff is cheaper and you may be able to get parts from both sites to make it cheaper as well
 
Thanks for the info guys but looks like this build is going to have to wait a bit. Family money issues right now and they could really use the extra cash. Hopefully ill be able to get it in a few months. Ill definitely save the build.
 
Back
Top