I finally bought a new mouse

I quit trying to make due with this mouse and figured on getting a new one for my new computer. So, I bought one today and I love it..... Logitech MX Revolution, comfortable, wireless, accurate, and smooth. I just wanted to tell you guys how great of a mouse this is, I love the back & forward features on for browsers. You can change the scroll wheel modes with just a click of it from smooth to ratcheting. It has a Lithium-ion battery which lasts a good while and the mouse has standby and comes right back to life without a stutter.

Thanks, hope I encouraged someone to pay out the amount of shells for such a good mouse.

spanky

I quit trying to make due with this mouse and figured on getting a new one for my new computer. So, I bought one today and I love it..... Logitech MX Revolution, comfortable, wireless, accurate, and smooth. I just wanted to tell you guys how great of a mouse this is, I love the back & forward features on for browsers. You can change the scroll wheel modes with just a click of it from smooth to ratcheting. It has a Lithium-ion battery which lasts a good while and the mouse has standby and comes right back to life without a stutter.

Thanks, hope I encouraged someone to pay out the amount of shells for such a good mouse.

I was secretly hoping you would buy this mouse. I own one too; they are so amazing you can barely describe it. It's a special feeling only an owner can know! Congrats on the purchase!

Last edited:

Sweet! This next rig will be a real gaming rig, no playing around with trackballs or rubber keyboards. Thank God I am getting a new PC, Firefox just crashed to the desktop....

Thanks

Shane

Super Moderator
Staff member
nice mouse....i might get a Logitech mouse next when i need a new one because i hear they are very good,Especialy for gaming like in FPS because they are very accurate.:p

jimmymac

VIP Member
i've been very happy with my Revolution for a while now. Picked up a DiNovo Edge keyboard to go with it, compliment each other rather nicely :)

spanky

I really wanted to get one of those but I'm not sure I can go back to normal keyboard and be satisified after using an ergonomic keyboard. They are so much better.

Beyond

I owned one for about a week and hated it. If you're used to the older Logitech mouse styles like the MX500, you probably won't like it either.

i've been very happy with my Revolution for a while now. Picked up a DiNovo Edge keyboard to go with it, compliment each other rather nicely :)

I have a G11 with mine and they are good combo, too.

I have exploded in CS:S, I won a gun-game, I used to suck at those. I had 85 & 99, K&D. No aimbot or wallhacks, no HACKS!! If you want to up your skill get one....

kobaj

VIP Member
Congrats on getting a new mouse you would like.

I have exploded in CS:S, I won a gun-game, I used to suck at those. I had 85 & 99, K&D. No aimbot or wallhacks, no HACKS!! If you want to up your skill get one....

85Kills to 99deaths, thats it?

Congrats on getting a new mouse you would like.

85Kills to 99deaths, thats it?

You know what, kobaj, I will talk to you on Xfire and then we'll play. But, not now, I am gonna run downtown to get something to eat, I got the munchies. I might go run around, be back at 8pm and you better be on Xfire KOBAJ!!:p:rolleyes: Didn't you hear me griping about it when you and Ace were on?

I love this mouse!!!

Thanks