bm23
Active Member
So, recently, i noticed that the temperature of my computer components were a bit higher than it used to be, and after playing MW2 for 2 hours today, the game started to lag. So i opened up the case and did some cleaning. I didnt touch the MB with my hand, only the the plastic fan on the CPU and GPU.
When i try to turn the pc on, nothing happened. the fans and light turned on, but nothing, no peep sound. After checking that no wires were loose, i decided to remove 2 of the 4 sticks RAM. the comp turned on fine. I turned it off, put them back but the pc didnt turn on this time. I then tried with the other 2 sticks, and it worked fine. So im pretty sure the RAM themselves are working. Any idea? right now, im running on just 2 x 1GB.
When i try to turn the pc on, nothing happened. the fans and light turned on, but nothing, no peep sound. After checking that no wires were loose, i decided to remove 2 of the 4 sticks RAM. the comp turned on fine. I turned it off, put them back but the pc didnt turn on this time. I then tried with the other 2 sticks, and it worked fine. So im pretty sure the RAM themselves are working. Any idea? right now, im running on just 2 x 1GB.