I have one question

sunline

You all may saw in collages and other places( even in my comp ) there will be two or three user icons and among them one user is treated as administrator, we can put our own passwords....
My question is, is it possible to view the browsed contents by other users and other things by the administrator???
What's the use of teamviewer 3 software can it catches all searched history???
I knew this software helps to share the desktop from any places but not accurate....

Is it possible to know which are the things browsed on internet from my comp...? If possible how to prevent it??

I hope my question is clear....

apj101

VIP Member
You all may saw in collages and other places( even in my comp ) there will be two or three user icons and among them one user is treated as administrator, we can put our own passwords....
My question is, is it possible to view the browsed contents by other users and other things by the administrator???
What's the use of teamviewer 3 software can it catches all searched history???
I knew this software helps to share the desktop from any places but not accurate....

Is it possible to know which are the things browsed on internet from my comp...? If possible how to prevent it??

I hope my question is clear....

yes you shoud be able to view the history of other users from the admin account. and yes there are lots of programs to allow you restrict the sites avaible for users, eg netnanny style apps. which you could set to load for certain users.

but how about you tell us why? its hardly very moral to go around snooping on other users?

sunline

ok I got many information, but tell even if we clear all the history by using mozilla options can admin trace the browsing histories...

what about team viewer 3.....can it stores the browsed history???