I haven't got a clue about gaming pcs

wardle1990

wonder if anyone could help me i bought a game last year and the game is called planet zoo but my hardware doesn't meet the requirement's i bought a amd prime a320m-k ryzen 3 1200 cpu video card i have is amd radeon R7 200 4gb and i also got 16gb of ddr4 ram.

Capture.JPG

Darren

Staff member
I mean if you already bought it have you tried running it? Looks like your GPU isn't quite in minimum specs but it might still work. That game doesn't require super high FPS anyway.

Brett_md

wonder if anyone could help me i bought a game last year and the game is called planet zoo but my hardware doesn't meet the requirement's i bought a amd prime a320m-k ryzen 3 1200 cpu video card i have is amd radeon R7 200 4gb and i also got 16gb of ddr4 ram.

View attachment 10204

You may have to play with all settings on "low" to get decent frame rates. Steam has a return policy, which I think is something like, as long as you've played less than 2 hours, they'll get your money back. You could load in, try playing at different video settings real quick and see if it's doable. If not, get your money back. If it works, game on.

beers

Staff member
As above it's both possible to play on an underspecced system (generally low settings and/or reduced resolution) and also obtain a Steam refund if it's been within a week or two and you have less than 2 hours of game time.

My son plays Rec Room on 3470s integrated graphics (minimum spec listed 290/970), it's definitely choppy but still playable, as an example.

It also depends specifically which 200 series card you have, but it should be close enough anyway to be playable since the minimum was a 270x.

Last edited: