mr gamer 22
New Member
Hello there I recently got an hp pavillion from my aunt but even though it can play a game like MTW2 on low graphics it cant do much in the way of gaming I dont know anthing but dxdiag for findings its specifics so I got the basics
here
CPU
2 processors running - AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+
CPU Speed
2.61 GHz Performance Rated at 7.50 GHz
System RAM
2.9 GB
Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 ()
DirectX Version
10.0
but I still dont think thats very good even though on most good games like mtw2/kingdoms or battlefeild 2142 i meet the minimum specs I want to know what better graphics and video card I need to be able to play mtw2 on high graphics without it slowing down or getting lagy.
For graphics I was looking at this http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8657553&type=product&id=1196469743507
but I need to know if thats like very good or just reguler
I dont know what to do for video drivers where do I buy them and which would be best
also do you think I will need a power supply I asked on another forum and they said it was needed but I dont know.
right now In living in Texas and not close to any big stores so I only go to far places once or twice a month tommorow Im going out to the mall about 1 and a half hours from where I live
so time is of the essence.
here
CPU
2 processors running - AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 5000+
CPU Speed
2.61 GHz Performance Rated at 7.50 GHz
System RAM
2.9 GB
Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce 6150SE nForce 430 ()
DirectX Version
10.0
but I still dont think thats very good even though on most good games like mtw2/kingdoms or battlefeild 2142 i meet the minimum specs I want to know what better graphics and video card I need to be able to play mtw2 on high graphics without it slowing down or getting lagy.
For graphics I was looking at this http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8657553&type=product&id=1196469743507
but I need to know if thats like very good or just reguler
I dont know what to do for video drivers where do I buy them and which would be best
also do you think I will need a power supply I asked on another forum and they said it was needed but I dont know.
right now In living in Texas and not close to any big stores so I only go to far places once or twice a month tommorow Im going out to the mall about 1 and a half hours from where I live
so time is of the essence.
Last edited: