I Need Advice

JusticeKiachu

I'm trying to build a PC for Gaming/School/MusicProduction/GraphicDesign. I only know 2 things i wanna get, that's the Graphics Card and Processor. Plain and simple, I want a intel i7 7700k 4.2GHz and the, GeForce GTX 1080 8GB AMP! Extreme. Solely based on the good things I've heard. I need help with Motherboard(able to upgrade to 64gb RAM if needed), Cooler(Liquid or Fan?), Memory(dont know how to tell good from bad), Storage(I want 500gb SSD and atleast 1TB HDD) and, Network Adapters(Both wireless and wired). Also would it be worth it for a 2-way SLI with the 1080? Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. I know I have alot to learn going forward so excuse and ignorant comments.

Attachments

• PC1.JPG
    PC1.JPG
    42.1 KB · Views: 5

ramirez

What is your budget?? I wouldn't go SLI. GPU's today are more than capable of eating up most games for lunch. When looking at memory you want to look at speed, capacity, maybe voltage. For what you want to do I would suggest at least a DDR4 32Gb kit, this gets pricey. I am a GSkill fanboy. Corsair, Kingston, Crucial, Geil etc.... all good choices. There are some others out there ADATA, Apacer, Team but I haven't tried them out yet. If you are doing all that with you PC, maybe think about bumping up to a 2TB HDD unless you are going to back up to a external drive or flash. No need to go liquid cooling if you do not plan on overclocking, a good fan HS should be good.

https://www.newegg.com/Product/Prod...6,13-157-754^13-157-754,13-132-929^13-132-929