I need help building a new computer.

drdallon

New Member
Hi this will be the first computer that i have fully built on my own. I wanted some advice on what hardware to get. I dont care if it is a AMD or Intel build, and im looking to spend around ~1200-1400 dollars(note this is for system only :D) Its main purpose is going to be gaming, with some video editing, i want a graphics card that will make real life look fake and at least 4gigs of RAM. If you could please give me a link for each part that i should buy.

Thank you for your time.
 
Alright, done:

Here we go:


Total - Rebates - $980.91
Total - No Rebates - $1,090.91


This will be a good build for you, cheap as well......

You could upgrade the CPU to a better quad core if you would like, but that is your choice.

Hope this Helps.
 
Back
Top