I need help in buying New Pc

onin

New Member
I need your Help in buying fastest Pc on Gaming
This is Only 1 set It is The parts But the best Processor is i need ...
Info:
ECS G31T MotherBoard
2GB DDR2 Memory
500GB 7200RPM Hard Disk Drive
DVD+RW DRIVE
1GB Palit GEFORCE 9400Gt PCI-E Video card
ATX Tower Case With Power Supply

i cannot choose any thing of that only the processor i can choose here it is:
Choose The Best 1fOr Gaming
>AMD ATHLON x2 5200 2.7GHZ (ECS 6100)
>AMD Athlon x2 (240) 2.8GHZ (ECS A740)
>Intel Dual COre (E5200) 2.5GHZ
>Intel COre 2 duo (E7400) 2.8ghz


I am in the philippines I am a pilipino i didnt put intel quad core 2.3ghz because it is xpensive
CHoose only with the 4 list

Tnx and have a nice day...
 
I will put them in order of fastest to slowest:

1) Intel Core 2 Duo E7400 (2.8 gigahertz)
2) Pentium Dual-Core E5200 (2.5 gigahertz) and AMD Athlon II 240 (2.8 gigahertz)
3) AMD Athlon x2 5200 (2.7 gigahertz)

The Pentium E5200 and the Athlon II 240 have about the same processing power.
 
Info:
ECS G31T MotherBoard
2GB DDR2 Memory
500GB 7200RPM Hard Disk Drive
DVD+RW DRIVE
1GB Palit GEFORCE 9400Gt PCI-E Video card
ATX Tower Case With Power Supply

2048Megabytes but its parts thats ok??
 
E7400 is the fastest out of those.

ECS G31T MotherBoard doesn't support AMD processor anyway. You have to change the motherboard to use AMD processor

Geforce 9400 is not very good video card for gaming. Unless, you play old games or run games at low-medium settings, I would strongly recommend changing your video card. At least try to get something like geforce 9500
 
Back
Top